The URW 295 is small enough to allow access through a standard doorframe, but with 2.9t of lifting power. It was the first of it’s kind to be used in the EU.
The URW 295 spider crane claims many safety features including a computer-controlled, intelligent voice warning system.
This spider crane will fulfill all your lifting needs in a number of situations where larger cranes and other Plant machinery could not be used and it's capability makes this a very popular mini crane hire choice. We have seen it used in construction, glass lifting on new build sites, steel erection and building maintenance.
- Total width 0.6m
- Max working radius 8.41m
- Max boom length 8.65m
- Petrol powered, optional LPG dual, electric dual and diesel
- Zero length increase with electric option (except diesel)
- Radio remote control as standard
- Working area limitation
- Slew limitation (optional)
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Load monitoring fitted as standard
- Over-winding alarm
- Configurable outriggers for quick set-up, even on uneven ground
- Slewing – 360 degrees continuous
- Option for low marking tracks
SB Skills can provide full-training.