- 0 (Registered)
The main purpose of NPORS is to grant NPORS accredited training providers the ability to meet the needs of the company and provide suitable personnel. NPORS Forward Tipping Dumper qualification is recognised by the HSE. It shows that SB Skills Solutions has NPORS trained instructors who are fully competent to train, test and certify operators. NPORS is looked at as an alternative scheme rather than attending CPCS training.
Who should attend?:
Candidates of all levels of ability and knowledge can attend our courses as we deliver full foundation training through to testing only.
At the end of the course learners will:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturers handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturers and legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Forward Tipping Dumpers
- Prepare the forward tipping dumper for use and operate machinery safely and efficiently
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Operate machinery safely and efficiently
- Environmental Considerations
- Attach and set trailed/mounted attachment ready for work
- Storage and transport of forward tipping dumper attachments
- Explain loading/unloading procedures for machine transportation
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
The course teaches our delegates how to correctly and safely operate Forward Tipping Dumpers.
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available