- 0 (Registered)
The main purpose of NPORS is to grant NPORS accredited training providers the ability to meet the needs of the company and provide suitable personnel.
NPORS HIAB Lorry Loader qualification is recognised by the HSE. It shows that SB Skills Solutions has NPORS trained instructors who are fully competent to train, test and certify operators. NPORS is looked at as an alternative scheme rather than attending CPCS training.
Who should attend?:
Candidates of all levels of ability and knowledge can attend our courses as we deliver full foundation training through to testing only.
At the end of the course learners will:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturers handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the vehicle and loader crane and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify all operating controls and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturers and legislative requirements
- Configure the vehicle and loader crane ready for travel
- Configure the machine for travel and manoeuvre it safely across varying terrain in open and confined spaces.
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Manoeuvre the machine to the work area and correctly configure in readiness to carry out lifting duties
- Correctly deploy the stabilisers according to stated specifications
- Comply with all requirements for Rated Capacity Indicators or Load Moment Indicators
- Identify weights and centres of gravity of loads to be used
- Carry out lifting operations using the full capabilities of the loader crane
- Position Loads accurately at designated locations including onto and from the vehicle
- Identify, fit and remove various attachments and lifting accessories as appropriate
- Minimise load swing and ensure load security on the vehicle
- Carry out all end of shift shut down procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of loading and unloading procedures for machine transportation
The course teaches our delegates how to correctly use and operate HIAB Lorry Loaders.
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available