SB Skills Solutions Ltd is pleased to announce that in conjunction with the Serco, we have been selected to assist with the delivery of a full range of funded courses in order to provide the Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) covering Solent, Greater Birmingham and Solihull region.
SB Skills Solutions Ltd is pleased to announce that in conjunction with the PeoplePlus, we have been selected to assist with the delivery of a full range of funded courses in Birmingham and Solihull region.
Northwest Skills Academy
SB Skills Solutions Ltd are proud to be partnering with the Northwest Skills Academy to support their Skills for Growth programme in Greater Manchester. As part of the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, SB Skills Solutions Ltd can now offer employers based in Greater Manchester or employees residing/working within the Greater Manchester region the following fully funded training:
- NPORS Refreshers (all categories)
- Level 3 Occupational Work Supervisors NVQ – leading to a Gold Card
What are funded courses and what do they mean?
The Skills Support for the Workforce project within the Solent area focuses on supporting organisations. The aim is to support businesses with free training needs analysis and higher-level skills to upskill the workforce with eligible learners over the age of 16. The service will support all businesses, including those who are restructuring, with a particular focus on the Solent LEP priority sectors which are:
- Marine and Maritime
- Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (including photonics and advanced materials)
- Aerospace and Defence
- Life Sciences
- Digital and Information economy
- Digital and Creative industries
- Clean green tech
- Enabling sectors such as transport and logistics
A typical offer to businesses consists of:
- Organisational training needs analysis
- An initial assessment of the skills within the business
- Bespoke training for eligible employees
- Support to help your employees progress in work, further education or an apprenticeship
- A range of learning activities, both accredited and non-accredited
This service can also support individuals who have recently been made redundant with a range of both accredited and non-accredited learning activity, to help the individual progress into work, education or an apprenticeship.
Who is Eligible:
- Employed learners aged 16 plus
- Those learners made redundant within the last 3 months aged 16 plus
- Delivery must take place within the Solent area
You can take a look at our construction training courses and enquire today to see whether you are eligible to receive funding for a funded course. What are you waiting for? Take your education further with SB Skills Solutions.