- 0 (Registered)
What you’ll learn:
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of work including method statements
- Taking personal responsibility
- Different types of cranes and associated terminology
- Understanding crane documentation
- Understanding crane stability, duty charts and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- Observing British Standard 7121
- Understanding the role of crane supervisor
- Understanding the role of appointed person
- Preparing an area with exclusion zones.
- 3 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Who should attend?:
Candidates of all levels of ability and knowledge can attend our courses as we deliver full foundation training through to testing only.
All candidates must have passed the CITB Construction Skills Health & Safety touch screen test within 2 years.
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
The Motorcycle Track
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available