- 0 (Registered)
The main purpose of NPORS is to grant NPORS accredited training providers the ability to meet the needs of the company and provide suitable personnel.
NPORS Slinger qualification is recognised by the HSE. It shows that SB Skills Solutions has NPORS trained instructors who are fully competent to train, test and certify operators. NPORS is looked at as an alternative scheme rather than attending CPCS training.
Who should attend?:
Candidates of all levels of ability and knowledge can attend our courses as we deliver full foundation training through to testing only.
At the end of the course learners will:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an operator
- Be able to conform to manufacturers requirements as per technical data, conform to relevant regulations and legislation
- Be able to locate and identify and explain different types of lifting equipment and lifting accessories. Explain the basic construction, uses, applications and their functions
- Be able to interpret and extract information on all relevant documentation
- Undertake all pre-use checks on non-specialist lifting accessories and identify non-serviceable items.
- Explain procedures for placing non-servicable items out of service
- Identify and explain centres of gravity and calculate the estimated weight of loads
- Setup exclusion zone explaining actions required for emergency actions and identify overhead hazards
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Slinger Signaller
- Secure various types of loads to a hook using the relevant lifting accessories and procedures ensuring load balance, security and integrity.
- Direct and guide the movement of loads to different types of locations using different methods of communication
- Environmental considerations
- Carry out all out-of service and securing procedures.
The course teaches our delegates how to correctly Sling Loads.
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available