- 0 (Registered)
This NPORS S001 Site Safety Awareness course aims to inform the delegate on why health & safety is important and is designed to demonstrate how everyone can contribute to a safer workplace. It focuses on raising awareness towards best practice, as opposed to focusing on legislation.
NPORS is one of the world’s largest professional health and safety membership schemes. In addition, it aims to regulate the profession of health and safety providers by setting standards, as well as connecting members to resources and providing support, guidance and training.
How long is the NPORS Site Safety Awareness course?
Who should attend the NPORS Site Safety Awareness?
People from any sector at any level. If you are looking to get your green CSCS Labourers card, this is the right course for you.
Is the course accredited?
By the end of the NPORS S001 Site Safety Awareness training course, the delegate will:
- have a clearer understanding of identifying and dealing with occupational risks and hazards, able to outwardly improve safety in the workplace
- understand how they can make a difference to their own well-being, as well as the well-being of their team, through everyday behaviours
- be more aware of the legislated responsibilities of companies
- have a greater understanding of how to reduce environmental impact
- The content covered by the NPORS S001 Site Safety Awareness training course includes:
- An Introduction to Site Safety for Construction Site Workers
- Defining hazard and risk
- Recognising common hazards
- Developing safety performance
- Environmental issues
What is Required to Pass the NPORS S001 Site Safety Awareness Course?
Those attending will gain knowledge through presentations, quizzes and videos. Delegates will also take part in theory based learning, such as classroom discussions and practical activities.
You can book this course with our online booking system, or enquire below.
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
The Motorcycle Track
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available
£175 + VAT