- 0 (Registered)
The Vehicle Banksman course is designed for personnel who are involved with the movement of vehicles and covers a range of topics including understanding the roles of the driver and banksman, understanding key issues arising out of reversing and manoeuvring vehicles.
The Vehicle Banksman course content is as follows:-
- Introduction and Aims
- What is a Banksman
- Understanding the Roles of the Driver and Banksman
- Understanding the Key Issues arising out of reversing and manoeuvring vehicles
- Identify danger ares when manoeuvring vehicles
- Demonstrate recommended signals
- Theoretical and practical assessments
On successful completion of the Vehicle Banksman course, delegates will be awarded a Certificate of Competence which is valid for 3 years.
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
The Motorcycle Track
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available