- 0 (Registered)
Forward Tipping Dumper & Ride-on Roller Combined Training Course
This course will teach candidates Health and safety, pre-start check, controls, dangers, safety on getting on and off and all activities required to become both a Forward Tipping Dumper Ride-on Roller operator. The course has both theory and practical training with a test/assessment after the completion of the course to either in-house, NPORS or CPCS.
Course Content Includes:
- Health and Safety awareness before spending time on the machinery
- How to conduct pre-start checks of the dumper and roller prior to operating the machine
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities when operating the machinery on site
- Correctly mounting and dismounting the equipment
- Manoeuvring the dumper roller in and out of tightly confined spaces
- Receiving and discharging spoil from an excavator
- Travelling over varying terrain
- Hazards and dangers around the candidates i.e. underground apparatus, overhead cables, trenches and other workers and plant operators
- How to operate the roller to compact in straight lines, radii, supported edges and none supported edges
- Isolation and shut down of the dumper and roller
Theory Test – max. duration: 1 hour per machine
Practical Test – max. duration: 1 hour per machine
Who should attend?:
Novice operators who need a full foundation course on the Forward Tipping Dumper and Ride-on Roller.
Experienced operators need only undertake the Technical Test (theory and practical elements), however, familiarisation training is recommended. Please call us on 016955 58420 for details.
Curriculum is empty