- 0 (Registered)
Who is this qualification for?
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence of individuals who specialise in steel erecting in the construction and engineering industries.
Completion of this NVQ will allow you to apply for a Blue CSCS Trade card.
Candidates must complete all the Mandatory units; candidates may complete the Additional unit, but this will not count towards the qualification.
Mandatory Units (All to be completed)
- K/602/6329 Contribute to effective working relationships in steel erection
- K/602/6332 Work safely and minimise risk in steel erection
- M/602/6333 Identify and deal with hazards and emergencies in steel erection
- T/602/6334 Move structural steel sections under supervision
- A/602/6335 Install structural steelwork components
- J/602/6337 Work safely at height on steel structures
- L/602/6338 Assemble bolted joints in structural steelwork
- R/602/6339 Dismantle structural steelwork components
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available