- 0 (Registered)
Who is this qualification for?
This is a work-based learning qualification that enables individuals to carry out the supervising of lifts in the Construction working environment.
Candidates must prove competent to carry out at least two of the following checks during preparation work for lifting operations: –for condition, for fit for purpose, on health and safety, on environmental or on people. Candidates must also identify, select and/or acquire and maintain at least three of the following resources: – people, plant, equipment or machinery, materials and components, sub-contractors, work and facilities waste management, utility providers.
All work must be completed following Industry recognised Safe Working Practices and in accordance with relevant legislations.
This qualification is at Level 4, although some units may be at different levels and should be taken by those who are fully trained to deal with a range of tasks and situations. The qualification consists of 8 mandatory units with a total credit value of 74 credits.
- 210v2 – Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- 531 – Supervising Lifting Operations Using Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- C2 – Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- C5 – Coordinating and Organising the Control of the Work in the Workplace
- C7 – Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- 708 -Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
- C13 – Coordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- 713 – Allocating Work and Checking Peoples Performance in the Workplace
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available