- 0 (Registered)
Who is this qualification for?
The Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management is aimed at senior managers in the construction industry working in a wide range of job roles.
Completion of this NVQ will allow you to apply for a Black CSCS Managers card.
To achieve the qualification candidates must complete 4 Mandatory units in Group A plus a minimum of six units from two optional groups from Group B.
Group A Mandatory Units
- K/615/1332 Manage teams in construction
- M/615/1333 Lead and participate in meetings in construction management
- T/615/1334 Provide ethical advice, judgement and service in construction management
- A/615/1335 Develop self and others in construction management
Group B Optional Units Group
B1 Project Development Units
- F/615/1336 Prepare and agree a project brief and development programme in construction
- L/615/1338 Manage design development and processes in construction
- J/615/1337 Assess and evaluate the environmental impact of developments in construction management
- R/615/1339 Evaluate sustainable resources and requirements in construction management
- J/615/1340 Manage marketing and customer service in construction organisations
Group B2 Procurement Contracts and Budget Units
- L/615/1341 Implement strategic sourcing partnerships in construction management
- R/615/1342 Establish project procurement arrangements in construction management
- Y/615/1343 Manage procurement processes in construction management
- D/615/1344 Prepare and submit estimates, bids and tenders in construction management
- H/615/1345 Ensure that contracts are prepared, negotiated and concluded in construction management
- K/615/1346 Control organisational and project income and expenditure in construction management
Group B3 Project Control Units
- M/615/1347 Manage project risks and opportunities in construction
- T/615/1348 Manage project processes in construction
- A/615/1349 Manage project evaluation and feedback in construction
- A/615/1383 Control project outcomes in construction
- M/615/1350 Evaluate and progress the resolution of disputes in construction management
- T/615/1351 Manage project completion in construction
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available