- 0 (Registered)
Ride-on Roller Training Course
This course will teach candidates Health and safety, pre-start check, controls, dangers, safety on getting on and off and all activities required to become a Ride on Roller operator. The course has both theory and practical training with a test/assessment after the completion of the course to either in-house, NPORS or CPCS.
Course Content Includes:
- Health and Safety awareness before spending time on the machinery
- How to conduct pre-start checks of the roller prior to operating the machine
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities when operating the machinery on site
- Correctly mounting and dismounting the equipment
- Manoeuvring the roller in and out of tightly confined spaces
- Hazards and dangers around the candidates i.e. underground apparatus, overhead cables, trenches and other workers and plant operators
- How to operate the roller to compact in straight lines, radii, supported edges and none supported edges
- Isolation and shut down of the roller
ITSSAR Theory Test – max. duration: 1 hour
ITSSAR Practical Test – max. duration: 1 hour
Who should attend?:
Either novice operators who need a full novice course or experienced ride-on roller operators requiring a 1 day practical and theory test.
Experienced operators need only undertake the ITSSAR Technical Test (theory and practical elements), however, familiarisation training is recommended. Please call us on 016955 58420 for details.
Curriculum is empty