- 0 (Registered)
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at individuals with responsibility for supervising work activities in the Construction working environment. The qualification is at Level 3 and is suitable for experienced Construction workers who have the desire and/or need to carry out activities including identifying work methods and resources required to complete tasks safely by organising and coordinating colleagues.
Optional units give the opportunity for communicating information on work activities, allocating and monitoring the use of plant, tools and machinery, monitoring the progress of work against schedules and quality standards.
Completion of this NVQ will allow you to apply for the Gold Supervisors CSCS Card.
- A/503/2772 – Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- M/503/2915 – Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- R/503/2924 – Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- T/503/2723 – Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- F/503/2725 – Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations in the Workplace
- T/503/2740 Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Machinery or Equipment in the Workplace
- F/503/2742 Monitoring Progress of Work against Schedules in the Workplace
- H/503/2748 Contributing to the Circulation of Construction Related Project Information in the Workplace
- J/503/2743 Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards in the Workplace
- L/503/2744 Implementing Procedures to Support the Team’s Performance in the Workplace
- D/503/2747 Co-ordinating and Confirming the Dimensional Control Requirements of the Work in the Workplace
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available