- 0 (Registered)
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at those who have responsibility for organising and supervising work on Construction sites including the planning and controlling of work methods, allocation of equipment, personnel and materials, and ensuring work is completed to the required standard and ensuring communication is clear and effective. This qualification is at Level 6, although some units may be at different levels. Level 6 qualifications are primarily aimed at those who are fully trained and experienced in a wide range of roles and requires the individual to be actively involved in decision making and have a good understanding of problems that can occur on Construction sites and be able to deal with them. Candidates will also be required to prove knowledge of legislation, leading teams and maintaining and improving the standards of work.
Because of the wide range of tasks that take place on Construction sites it is not expected that those who have supervisory responsibilities will all do the same activities; the qualification is structured to ensure that there is a high degree of flexibility within the units available.
Completion of this NVQ will allow you to apply for a Black CSCS Managers card.
- C1 – Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- C15 – Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- C90 – Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- C91 – Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- C92 – Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- C93 – Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- C94 – Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- C95 – Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace
Building and Civil Engineering – Pathway Mandatory Units
- C17 – Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace
- C105 – Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace
- C104 – Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- C103 – Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
- C102 – Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- C101 – Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
- C100 – Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures in the Workplace
- C99 – Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace
- C96 – Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- C98 – Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace
- C16 – Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available