- 0 (Registered)
Who is this qualification for?
The GQA Level 5 NVQ Certificate Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Planning Lifts (Construction) has been developed for delivery in a Construction related working environment. This NVQ qualification is made up of 7 mandatory units and requires candidates to demonstrate, in a real workplace environment, competence against a set of performance criteria and an understanding of the theoretical aspects of the role and associated tasks. Assessment will be carried out by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor.
To allow correct identification of specialisms , on completion of the qualification the assessment centre must select one of the following endorsements: Access equipment, Crawler cranes, Drilling rigs, Excavators, Floating lifting equipment, Hoists, Knuckle-boom cranes, Lorry loaders, Masted forklifts, Mobile cranes, Non-mechanised lifting equipment, Overhead cranes, Pedestal cranes, Piling rigs, Specialist lifting equipment, Telescopic handlers, Tower cranes
- 210v2 – Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- C529V2 – Planning Lifting Activities Using Cranes or Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- C530 v2 – Planning and Establishing Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Systems for Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- C4 – Planning Activities and Resources to meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- C91 – Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- C104 – Planning the Preparations of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- C102 – Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available