- 0 (Registered)
Who is this qualification for?
The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organisation. They may be a staff member, supervisor or manager looking to improve their knowledge and skills.
Completion of this NVQ will allow you to apply for a Black CSCS Managers card.
- D/616/9536 Promote a positive health and safety culture
- F/616/9531 Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- J/616/9532 Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- R/616/9534 Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Y/616/9535 Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- H/616/9537 Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- K/616/9538 Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- M/616/9539 Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- H/616/9540 Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- K/616/9541 Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available