- 0 (Registered)
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at those who work as installers of curtain walling systems. The standards cover the most important aspects of the job. This qualification is at Level 2, although some qualifications may have units at different levels, and should be taken by those who are fully trained to deal with routine assignments. Candidates should require minimum supervision in undertaking the job. Candidates for this qualification will primarily be: Working on site Installing Curtain Wall Systems Candidates could have jobs entitled: Curtain Wall Installer Screen Wall Installer
Completion of this NVQ will allow you to apply for a Blue CSCS Trade card.
Mandatory Units (All to be completed)
- A/600/7624 – Maintain Health and Safety in the Fenestration Installation Working Environment
- A/600/7364 – Communicating and Working with Others in the Glass and Related Working Environments
- K/600/7649 – Locate, Transport, Handle and Position and Materials and Components in Fenestration Installation
- Y/600/6691 -Identify and Confirm Installation Requirements in Glass and Related Work
- R/600/6687 – Install Curtain Walling Systems
- F/600/6684 – Install Infill Units into Curtain Walling Systems
Optional Units (1 Required)
- K/600/6677 – Post Curtain Walling Activity
- Y/600/6660 – Knowledge of Curtain Walling Systems
- A/600/7638 – Prepare the Site, Equipment and Tools for Fenestration Installation
Curriculum is empty
SB Skills Solutions Ltd
Need More Information?
Call. 01695 558420
Course venue and times:
Training dates are available