SB Skills Solutions Ltd are pleased to announce that in conjunction with the CSW Group, we have been selected to assist with the delivery of a full range of funded courses in order to provide the Solent Skills Support for the Workforce.
What are funded courses and what do they mean?
The Skills Support for the Workforce project within the Solent area focuses on supporting organisations. The aim is to support businesses with free training needs analysis and higher-level skills to upskill the workforce with eligible learners over the age of 16. The service will support all businesses, including those who are restructuring, with a particular focus on the Solent LEP priority sectors which are:
- Marine and Maritime
- Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (including photonics and advanced materials)
- Aerospace and Defence
- Digital and Information economy
- Digital and Creative industries
- Oil and Gas
- Clean green tech
- Enabling sectors such as transport and logistics
- Visitor economy
A typical offer to businesses consists of:
- Organisational training need analysis
- An initial assessment of the skills within the business
- Bespoke training for eligible employees
- Support to help your employees progress in work, further education or an apprenticeship
- A range of learning activities, both accredited and non-accredited
This service can also support individuals who have recently been made redundant with a range of both accredited and non-accredited learning activity, to help the individual progress into work, education or an apprenticeship.
Who is Eligible:
- Employed learners aged 16 plus
- Those learners made redundant within the last 3 months aged 16 plus
- Delivery must take place within the Solent area
You can take a look at our courses and enquire today to see whether you are eligible to receive funding for a funded course. What are you waiting for? Take your education further with SB Skills Solutions.